Sunday, April 10, 2011

.Christie Brinkley The New Roxie Hart

Watch out Velma, there's a new Roxie in town. Tonight was Christie Brinkley's first performance as Roxie Hart in Chicago. Now I've seen Chicago 3 times, and all 3 times were fantastic. I have yet to be disappointed in this show. I'm very curious to see how she lives up to the role. The role was orginated by none other than a broadway great: Bebe Neuwirth. The last time I saw Chicago the role of Roxie was played by Bianca Marroquin, who has by far been my favorite. I might just have to see it again to see how Brinkley puts her own twist to it! Was anyone able to see her debut tonight? How was she?! Let me know your thoughts!

Here's a link from broadway.com to watach a video of Christie showing off her dance moves on Good Morning America.

Christie Brinkley Shows Off Her Chicago Dance Moves on Good Morning America

Follow me on Twitter: @AllThingsBway

No comments:

Post a Comment